This code applies to all employees, directors, consultants and all other people attending a company site or representing the company. Adherence to this code is expected both in letter and in spirit. Any violation of this code or unethical behaviour which may affect the culture or reputation of the company may result in disciplinary action being taken.
We take personal accountability for our words, actions and results
We look after each other and do our best together
We speak and act honestly, respectfully and positively
We care for our business, our community and the environment
The company expects you to:
- Be present and focused at work as required
- Maintain agreed standards of performance
- Comply with health and safety policies and procedures
- Comply with all lawful and reasonable instructions
- Maintain set standards of integrity, conduct, and concern for the public interest
- Demonstrate commitment to company vision, values and goals
- Be active in your self-development
OF THE COMPANY
The company has an obligation to behave in a fair and reasonable manner towards employees by acting in compliance with its legal commitments. To do this the company will develop and implement people and safety policies.
- Impartial selection and appointment procedures
- Clear statement of duties and expectations
- Regular and appropriate communication and feedback about work performance
- Fair rates of remuneration for competence, responsibilities and performance
- A safe and healthy workplace and work processes
- Good working conditions including freedom from harassment or discrimination
- Appropriate training and equipment
- Equal employment opportunities
- Opportunities for development
A conflict of interest exists when a private interest or a personal relationship interferes, appears to interfere or could reasonably be expected to interfere, with you acting in the best interests of the company. Actual, apparent or potential conflicts of interest must be reported to the board, to consider the potential ramifications and actions to be taken. Conflicts of Interest should be avoided if possible.
In general, all operations activities and business affairs of the company and its business associates are to be kept confidential to the greatest extent possible. Confidential information includes all non-public information and belongs to the company. The confidential information must not be disclosed or discussed without written permission from your respective Executive Team member. These requirements apply both during and after your period of employment.
The code will be reviewed on an annual basis by the Board.
AND FAIR DEALING
All company representatives must deal honestly and fairly with all persons and entities with whom the company does business. No unfair advantage can be taken through manipulation, concealment, abuse of privilege, misrepresentation of material facts or any other unfair dealing practice. Business entertainment and gifts may only be used to create and maintain goodwill and sound working relationships, not to gain unfair advantage. All proposed entertainment and gifts to be given or received must be notified to your supervisor.